26, జనవరి 2009, సోమవారం

Welcome to Pasumarthi Narayana Sastry VamshaVrusham

HI This is Ravi shankar pasumarthi, Please make this blog lively those who are kashyapasa gothram with innovative thoughts and cultural activities.

1 కామెంట్‌:

  1. I am Narasimharao Pasumarti (61), Ofcourse Kaasyapa

    My father Late Seetharama Sastry
    My grand father Late NarasimhaRao. He has a brother, Late Subbarao

    My great grandfather, Seetharama Sastry
    His father, Hanumath Sastry

    100 years ago, our family came from Krishnapuram, to Vijayawada

    We had a house by the side of Addalameda, a land mark , 150 yards from Super bazaar, in Governorpet, 150 yards from Buckinghampet post office.. Now given to development, and Kalanikethan 's offices cum store is housed.

    I retired from AP Paper mills
    Have a daughter, sou. Santhi, given to Veluri family of Guntur. Now in Boston

    Have a son, Sri Ramachandra Kasyap, 32, now in Intel, portland

    A grandson, Vaaman

    Kuchipudi bhaagavathulu, drama troups used to come to our house 40 years back for stay, to perform in the stage at RamaMohan Library

    One vedic scholar (Avadhani ?) used to visit for Veda sabhas, those days

    My mom's side are sistlas

    My inlaws are Konduris fromUndi Agraharam


    Pleased to give this info

    Narasimha Rao Pasumarthi

    రిప్లయితొలగించండి